BECOME A MEMBER
``Become a friend of Utsha today and help us in our journey of bringing the contemporary art scene alive in Odisha ``
Members’ vital support continues to assist us in setting up interesting exhibitions and programmes for the public, documenting and publishing books on art, bringing exciting new artists to Utsha and provide a dynamic space for intellectual debate and creativity.
- Exclusive welcome pack designed by Mr. Jagannath Panda
- Access to special talks and seminars (members only)
- 40% off on new Utsha publications
- Preview access to new Utsha exhibitions
- Free copy of Utsha Programming guide
Access all of these benefits for Rs 5000 a year.
Please contact Utsha Foundation for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBERSHIP AT UTSHA
Fill this form and we will contact you soon.
- To promote discussions, understanding and appreciation of contemporary visual culture and develop new and active audiences and to provide a place for critical debate.
- To publish various texts of art including catalogues , books , monographs ,brochures including translations of various texts of arts into Odia and vice versa in order to provide resources for students, educational institutions, libraries and individuals.
- To support emerging artists and artists from smaller cities/ marginal areas.
- To encourage and support the production and the exchange of ideas by local and international artists through production , exhibition and dissemination.
- To actively facilitate an informal network of contemporary artists both within the region and abroad.